From the moment you walked into the house, you knew it was the one for you. From the hardwood floors, to the kitchen, to the backyard, it was perfect. You knew it was the house that you wanted to make a home. But you want to make sure that what you can’t see is as perfect as what you can see. This is where a home inspection comes in. Before you purchase a home, it is a great idea to get a home inspection from a professional home inspector. Home inspections can reveal problems that you may have never noticed. Home inspectors can find problems that require the seller to fix before you buy; saving you headaches, time, and extra money. Home inspectors may also be able to investigate other potential problems by offering other services such as termite and radon inspections. Home inspectors also may find issues that deter you away from buying. Home inspections are also good for the seller. If you are putting your home on the market, home inspectors can help find potential problems before it is listed. This allows you to make the repairs without disputing over the cost with potential buyers. But how do you find the most reliable and honest home inspector to get the job done for you? Reading references and checking reviews are just some of the things you can do to find the perfect home inspector for you. To find the best home inspector make sure to:
- Choose a home inspector that wants you around for the entire inspection. When the home inspector walks through the inspection with you, it leaves more time to ask questions and is easier to understand certain problems that may be present.
- Read reviews on Google, Yelp, and Angie’s list. Reading reviews online allows you to get honest feedback that the home inspector doesn’t control. Veterans Home Inspection of Charlotte, NC has numerous positive reviews online from highly satisfied customers.
- Ask questions about experience and certifications. Questions like “How long has the inspector been in business?”, “Has he or she taken specialized courses?”, and “Is he or she do termite or radon inspector also?”. This allows you to know more about the home inspector and make sure they are qualified. Charlotte, NC homeowners and homebuyers can feel confident in Shaun of Veterans Home Inspection for the numerous qualifications and experience he has.
- Ask if the inspector is a member of ASHI, NAHI, or InterNACHI. This is able to indicate a degree of professionalism and training. Shaun Gamble of Veterans Home Inspection of Charlotte, NC is certified with the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
- Ask for a sample report. This ensures you will receive a concise report with all defects of the property clearly identified.
- Get copies of license and insurance documents. A qualified home inspector with provide copies of his or her license and proof of insurance.
Veterans Home Inspection in Charlotte, NC is a locally owned business that is committed to protecting your investment and providing numerous services of the highest possible quality. From a general home inspector to a termite and radon inspector, Veterans Home Inspection offers it all. We make it as easy as possible by offering multiple services rather than having to work with a number of different companies. With years of experience we are able to provide valuable insight and top quality reports that make your home buying experience as easy as possible. If you are looking for a home inspection in Charlotte, NC we promise to always go the extra mile and provide an unmated level of customer service.